Invisalign® Teen Could Be the Answer For Your Family
Invisalign® Teen offers a completely new approach to orthodontics, giving you the smile you want without the embarrassment and hassles of traditional braces. No teen wants to have metal in their mouth. And no parent wants to argue about what their teen can and can’t do with braces. Invisalign® Teen straightens teeth using clear plastic aligners, doing the job of braces without metal brackets and wires – a win for both parents and teens alike.
Clear. Removable. Comfortable. Customized.
With Invisalign® Teen, you can:
- Eat the foods you love without worrying about breaking brackets or loosening wires. Simply remove the aligners while you eat your favorite foods and then put them back in when you are done.
- Feel Confident. Since Invisalign® Teen aligners are clear, no one will see them in pictures or in person.
- Brush and floss as usual to maintain good oral health and fresh breath. Simply remove your aligners to clean your teeth in the morning and evening as you normally would.
- Participate in your favorite activities without worry. Invisalign® Teen allows you to play sports or a musical instrument without worrying about cutting your mouth. And you can temporarily replace your aligners with a mouth guard when required for contact sports.
- Be comfortable! Invisalign® Teen plastic aligners are custom fit for comfort and durability.
With Invisalign® Teen, parents can expect:
- Compliance. Teen aligners have blue dots that fade when they are worn. If a teen isn’t wearing them, the dots won’t fade. This allows parents to make the most of their investment by ensuring that their teen is wearing the aligners as prescribed: 20-22 hours per day.
- Affordability. Although the cost is slightly more than metal braces, up to half of the cost may be covered by dental insurance.
Now your teen can have a straighter smile with a state of the art system that fits his or her busy lifestyle.